This chocolate shake tastes like peanut butter cup ice cream! Thicken it by adding more banana & ice to make a chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Serves 1.
- 1 Cup Sweetened Almond Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut whipped topping (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. (Add in an extra banana here and 1/2 cup ice to make an ice cream).
2. Serve immediately! Add coconut whipped cream if you'd like it ultra scrumptious.
Shop our plant-based products made in Ontario!